Are you thinking of starting to workout and get the body you’ve always dreamed of? But, you don’t have a ton of money to spend, I have tips to help you out! Getting in shape on a budget is not as hard as you might think. There are many cheap and free ways to exercise that you might not think of. If you use these tips, you’ll be fit as can be and money to spare.
- Walk or jog outside: Wether you life in the middle of the city or out in the country, go outside and move! Walk or job, whichever you prefer, around your neighborhood, or at a local park.
- Buy a cheap piece of exercise equipment: Amazon has great sales on exercise equipment, or look on Craigslist. Both places have super cheap options. Find a piece of equipment that you know you won’t get sick of using. If you are using this piece of equipment, it is going to pay off in no time.
- Look online: If you want to do a dance workout or barre workout, the internet has the workout for you. YouTube has so many amazing options. You only have 10 minutes, find a workout on YouTube. You have a full hour, YouTube has a workout perfect for you. This is another completely free option.
- Find workout DVD’s at thrift shops: Go to your local thrift shop and raid the DVD section, you would be surprised at the amount of exercise DVD’s available. Pop the DVD in at home, and you have a killer workout for cheap and in the comfort of your own home.
- Create your own type of circuit: Circuits could have any type of workout that involves multiple different exercises or intensities. Doing a circuit you created can be more fun than one you find online.